Under $50 Holiday Gift Guide
LIFESTYLE | 11.30.20
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! With the holiday rapidly approaching, now is the time to start picking what gifts to give. Trying to figure out what to give to the person who has everything isn't an easy task. However, I was able to find some great options for gifts at a low cost for both men and women!
1. Give the gift of light with these GE Smart LED Bulbs. They connect to your phone with an App and is compatible with Alexa. These bulbs can be used for parties or to just set the mood in your room! I personally have an LED bulb and I can't imagine my room without it. It makes such a big difference and it's only $35!
2. The Morphe x Lisa Frank Artistry Palette is great for the makeup lovers and it only costs $30! Lisa Frank is a brand that was apart of so many childrens childhood in the 90's and this collaboration was much needed.
3. The Silky Toes Foldable Ballet Slippers are a great stocking stuffer because EVERY girl has had a night where they've been in their heels too long and are without flats. What I love about these shoes are they not only come in a variety of colors, but how small they can easily fold! For a low price ranging from $10 to $18, they are perfect for even the smallest of purses.
4. Fragaroma Shower Bombs can be used for men and women. Not everyone has a bathtub so these are a great alternative! When the water hits the bomb, an aroma of different essential oils is released to give the feeling of relaxation. This product costs only $15.99 and is gift that anyone would love.
5. These Crucible Healing Stone Bracelets are a great addition to any mens wardrobe. For those who are into healing stones and crystals or just like to wear bracelets, this is for them. For under $20 each, you can't beat that.
6. Add some sparkle in a girls life with these cute Ted Baker Button Stud earrings. They are just under $40 and can go with any outfit.
7. I can't tell you how many times I use this Oster Blender! I love the fact that it's single serve so there isn't a big mess that you have to clean up after you finish using it or if you have leftover juice. All you do is just add your fruits or veggies, blend, and go. I would recommend using frozen fruit so you won't need ice but I've had mines for a while and I absolutely love it! I think someone else would really enjoy it too! It comes in different colors and has a price range from $20 to $35. What a steal!
8. Tired of getting boring socks as a gift? No worries! Happy Socks has a variety of unique sock and underwear designs. This gift box set is perfect for the man in your life with a price just below $50.
Do you have any good gift ideas that are below $50? Comment below.
The item(s) provided in this post may contain affiliate links meaning when you click the link and make a purchase, I receive commission.